Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Free Kindle book - Chasing Justice


"Piper Anderson has been given a fresh start in the picturesque town of Edenville, North Carolina. But her plans of settling into a normal life are derailed when she witnesses a prominent judge in her community committing a violent assault. Running from her own past and fueled by a passion to make the judge answer for his crimes, Piper is forced to decide if she’ll play by the rules or achieve justice in her own way.

Complicating things further, Piper finds herself fighting a powerful attraction to rookie cop, Bobby Wright. Although she’s increasingly enamored with Bobby, his staunch belief in the justice system is in stark contrast to her own. She may not share his opinions about the effectiveness of the law, but she certainly can’t deny how safe she feels when she’s in his arms or how every kiss leaves her desperate for more. 
For Piper, the idea of finally living an ordinary life with a man to love is tempting. However, fate keeps placing the judge, quite literally, in her path. Will she decide the only way to win is to be as wicked as the judge, but with righteous intentions? And more importantly, will Bobby choose to let her go, or follow her as she crosses the line and takes justice into her own hands?"

Hi guys!

So we all love free books of course, and one of my Facebook fans informed me of an awesome deal on at Amazon at the moment. You can get Chasing Justice by Danielle Stewart (Piper Anderson #1) absolutely FREE on your Kindle right now!

I haven't read this myself yet as I have loads to read and it's more of an adult genre book but the reviews on Amazon are amazing with 197 reviewers giving it 5 stars! Here are a few reviews:

"I thoroughly enjoyed getting lost in this book. Danielle Stewart successfully takes the familiar theme of Right vs. Wrong to new levels with unique view points and intelligent plot twists. I tend to be a fairly critical reader when it comes to this genre, so I really appreciate the balance of the book - suspense, humor, and just enough romance to make it appealing without being over the top. By far, the best part of the book is its characters. Brought to life through witty dialogue peppered with southern charm, you half expect them to walk right off the pages into your living room. I'm very much looking forward to book 2 in this series!" - Rebecca Schisler

"This book had me hooked from the first page. It had everything in one book from crime drama to romance with a little bit of humor mixed in. The characters had me pulling for each of them. I really can't wait to see what happens to this group in the next book. I'm so glad this is a series so I can keep reading!" - Love2Read

"This was an Amazon freebie that has surpassed any and all expectations that I had for it. Incredible book that wove together romance, lost innocence, mystery, intrigue, and the fight for justice." - Reading Junkie

If you want to download Chasing Justice just go on your Kindle and to the Kindle Store. Otherwise you could click here and do it from your computer.

I found about this great deal at the Reading Is My Cup Of Tea Facebook page so go ahead and like it to find out about other deals!

Let me know what you think of Chasing Justice in the comments :)

Molly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)