Wednesday, 4 January 2012

An actual meaningful post that lovers of my blog may not want to hear.

Right. I'll start off with the meaningful so I can end this post on a cheery note.


As is true with most of you fellow bloggers, my blog goes into a decline when I'm at school and booms when I'm on holiday.


Today I went back to school after 2 weeks holiday. As you can tell my blog has been a little lax recently.


Now, before, I made a post about how busy I was but this time I am not apologising.


This is the year I take my GCSE's which, for those who don't know, means that they determine my A-Levels and from that my university.


So, yeah, in the future I am going to be behind on my blog. I may even be away fro several weeks at a time.


This is because I am putting my exams and therefore my future, before blogging.


I hope you can all understand this.


Finally.


Merlin is over.


New obsession needed.


New obsession gained.






I'M IN LOVE

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you totally shouldn't apologise. Don't feel guilty AT ALL. Your final year at school is important--and it just means we'll appreciate the posts we do get all the more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, ALSO! SHERLOCK!
    ASDFGHFGHJKL!

    Oh my goodness I love it. I can't wait for the second seres. Benedict Cumberbatch (did I mispell that?) is INSANELY COOL! It's the only thing that will get me through the Doctor Who off-season.

    ALSO! What'd you think of the Christmas Special?

    ALSO ALSO! Has your TBR tower grown again? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand, in the same boat really! Oh and btw, a minor typo *for :)

    Here's my blog: there's no fun in being normal

    Thanks,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you Miss Molly! Hope school is going swimmingly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Sherlock! :D I nominated you for a Versatile Blogging Award here: http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/ It's a way to promote your blog, too. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found this blog - I love Merlin and Sherlock too! I can't wait til they come back on the telly.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)