Friday, 16 December 2011

Top 10 books I have read this year!

My top ten are:


  1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Last Breath by Rachel Caine
  4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  6. Plague by Michael Grant
  7. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  8. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  9. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
  10. Fateful by Claudia Gray

What are your top 10 this year?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this list!!!
    First off the Clockwork Prince is on my must get list.
    I have Divergent just haven't read it yet. And I have the City series and haven't read that either. I am so behind on my reading pile. Thank you for coming over and joining the list! I will be checking out the rest of your list and putting them on my to read list at the very least!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love your list! I've just been told, on threat of ostracizion that I must read Divergent IMMEDIATELY, and at that high on your lithium even more exited! And I just bought the irat 3 Morganville books, and CLockwork Angel, prince, and CoFA!
    Has anyone ever told you that you have brilliant taste in books?
    XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)