Saturday, 17 December 2011

To-read pile OVERLOAD!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you guys take a look at my to-read pile:

As you can tell, it's almost DOUBLED in size!! I'm going to actually have it fall on me at some point.

This is one of the most randomest posts I'v done so you don't have to comment. (Unless you are Sarah from saz101 of course, who is a very eager follower and keeps very up to date with my to-read tower!) :D

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Mwaha! Oh my goodness I love your tower.
    Wait: is deathly hallows on there to re-read, or have you
    Not
    Read it? I lined up on release day and EVERYTHING and OMG <3<3<3
    so I take it that it was a very happy birthday indeed?

    And
    Oh. My. Goodness! Name of the Star! I'm so excited to read this one! Can't wait for your review! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lol you better get to reading! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah Thanks! Yeah, I've definitely read it!

    @Janiera I know!! Loads!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)