Thursday, 22 December 2011

Sorry!

As some of you might have noticed, I have not posted for two whole days! :O But, this is because I have been out of town :D I have travelled to a city called Bristol
 to do 
1. My Christmas shopping
2. Watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (to be featured on my Movie Mondays post!)

3. And have a lovely meal out with my family a Pizza Express!

So, I have had absolutely no time to post! I apologise sincerely and hope you can forgive me!

 

Anyway, if I miss any posts in the future it will be either because I'm UNBELIEVABLY busy, I've been away, or the fact that this arrived: 

An ARC of Fear by Michael Grant! I will be like this over the next few days:












animated gif how to

Please forgive any lapses!


Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)