Monday, 19 December 2011

Review: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (VLOG)


Title: Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)
Author: Cassandra Clare
Genre: Young adult-romance-action
Published: 29th November 2011
Publisher: 
Margaret K. McElderry Books  
Source: Bought
My rating5 of 5 stars

I'm just throwing you guys in the deep end here, aren't I? Another VLOG! And this time, it's a review!

I would really love your opinion on whether this worked or didn't work or why, so please leave a comment!



What did you think of this book and my vlog? Drop me a comment!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This definitely worked for you. ;)Great review. I've got order this book, everyone raves about it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GESTURES*
    Oh my goodness Molly! I loved it! I literally got goosebumps when you were talking about Victorian London and how Cassie wrote it, the feeling of crowding and whatnot?
    And seriously: I'm on a train right now and people are STARING because I can't stop giggling about the cover XD

    And oh my goodness! More giggles with the Death Cure and your practically cuddling it! I LOVE it. TOTALLY works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you who have not read the Mortal Instruments series(City of Ashes, City of Bones, City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels), I would recommend reading those first before you start the infernal devices series. Even though the plots are indendent of one another, there will be some elements of the infernal devices series that would be unexplained otherwise. If you love Stephenie Meyers', Sally Gardner's and/or Maggie Stiefvator's writing you will absolutely adore Cassandra Clare's. I cannot wait for the release date.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)