Sunday, 25 December 2011

Quote of the day (36)


I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
 
― Dr. Seuss 

This quote is one of my all time favourites. :) I might have already shown it though...Ahhh well.

Dr. SeussTheodor Seuss Geisel was born 2 March 1904 in Springfield, MA. He graduated Dartmouth College in 1925, and proceeded on to Oxford University with the intent of acquiring a doctorate in literature. 
What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)