Monday, 19 December 2011

Quote of the day (33)


I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.

“Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.” 

This is a gorgeous book with a poignant message throughout. Go read!

Cornelia Funke

Cornelia Caroline Funke is a multiple award-winning German author of children's and YA fiction. She is best known for her Inkheart trilogy. 

What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I'll go check her out. Fun blog -Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)