Saturday, 3 December 2011

Quote of the day (21)


I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in 

a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” 

This made me laugh so much! :D

Jane Austen

Jane Austen was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature.

What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE QUOTES!
    I love it as it makes me feel very clever, while simultaneously making all my friends and family seem very silly XD
    Mwaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane Austen! She's one of my favorite authors ever! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)