Friday, 2 December 2011

Quote of the day (20)


I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.

“Never be so focused on what you're looking for that you 

overlook the thing you actually find.” 

This quote made my head spin in circles and stroke my chin thoughtfully going 'hmmmm'. Which is really what being a good quote is all about!

Ann Patchett

Ann Patchett is an American author. She received the Orange Prize for Fiction and the PEN/Faulkner Award in 2002 for her novel Bel Canto. Check it out!

What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)