Sunday, 25 December 2011

In my Letterbox (8)


**In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won, bought or got for review in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In My Letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!**

Now, as most of you know, today is Christmas...



So I got A LOT! Most of it isn't book related stuff but I want to share!

(This is from my Dad, Sister, Grandma and Uncle. Next week will be from my Mum, Mike, HP and Robyn.)


From left to right,

This thing from Boots :S No idea! 

MICROWAVABLE SLIPPERS!!!!!

Spot stuff (My gran is a bit odd :S)

Lindor Truffles

Toblerone

Charles Worthington Shine Salon Finish All Over Gloss Spray (SQUEE!!)

Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo (SQUEE!!)

Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner (SQUEE!!)

Snow bites chocolate

Some lovely pyjamas

AND MY LAPTOP LARRY! AHHHHHHHH

Thanks so much to my Dad, Grandma and Uncle David!

BOOKS


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater! Thanks to my sister Ellie!


The Death Cure by James Dashner. Won from Mary at Bookhounds! Thanks!


Fear by Michael Grant! (AHHHH) Thanks so much to Isla from Egmont UK!


BZRK by Michael Grant! Thanks again to Isla from Egmont UK!

What did you get in your Letterbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, microwaveable slippers o: Sounds kind of awesome! And yay on your laptop!! That's just awesome. :D You also seem to have gotten pretty great looking books! I'm super curious about them all! Hope you'll enjoy all of your things. :D

    Happy Holiday! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new laptop sounds amazing. it's one of the things i need to gift myself. i love the uk cover to scorpio races i think better than the us one. happy reading and merry christmas!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a new laptop too! Yay!!!

    Loved The Death Cure!

    Ohhhhh, there it is, BZRK!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)