Sunday, 18 December 2011

In My Letterbox (7)


**In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won, bought or got for review in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In My Letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!**

Just to warn those faint-hearted followers, this In My Letterbox is a vlog!

Now, now, calm down! Just take a deep breath, and click play. Just to skim through:

  1. It's grainy
  2. My mouth and the sound don't play at the same time.
  3. I think my accent just killed Youtube's virtual ears.
  4. My mum calls me part way through and I COULD NOT EDIT IT OUT!!
  5. I have a cold so I couldn't stop myself from coughing!
  6. My mum had just made me go carol singing so my throat hurt.
  7. DON'T BE MEAN IN COMMENTS! THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN BE MEAN TO ME IS ME!
Anyway, if you're still reading after all that warning, you deserve to be thrown into the deep end. Here you go! *runs away screaming*


Oh Lord! Look at that thumbnail! Great.


Just to be clear.


In My Letterbox:


For my birthday.


My new laptop! Larry!


Around £30


£55 in Waterstones vouchers


A load of chocolate


A Gimble... :S


An electronic copy of my homepage! In a frame :)


For review:


Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey


Fracture by Megan Miranda


Bought.


Matched by Ally Condie


The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan


The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson


From Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)


Wither by Lauren DeStefano from Erin @ Jump into Books. Thanks!


Delirium by Lauren Oliver from Vickie @ Coma Calm. Thanks!


LOADS this week! Yay!


What did you get in your Letterbox this week?


15 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you'll enjoy them all ;) Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! Enjoy!!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!! I'm really looking forward to Fracture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mailbox! I've seen several people with Fracture in their mailboxes. Hope you like it and happy reading!

    Nice picture of your To-read Tower. Mine would look the same if I tried to put my books on a tower.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wither and Delirium are amazing!!! I'm reading the sequels right now :)) Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got Wither in my mailbox this week! I am so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would ANYONE be mean to you? You're seven shades of AWESOME. Plus, like I said: you have a seriously cool accent XD

    Uh, so pretty much EVERYTHING in your mailbox is epic! Such an exciting haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woe great imm cant wait to see ur view on these books ps; love the chocolate bar lol
    great vlog happy reading
    http://naturehistorybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the feedback on my blog! Because of you guys I will definitely. Be doing a video blog(I will totally give you a shoutout!)
    Happy belated b-day! I think your accent is really cool and the videos are way more personal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Fracture and am looking forward to your review. Enjoy all of your wonderful books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for Stolen Away! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many goodies! I definitely want to read Fracture! Delirium is fantastic.. I finally got around to reading that last month!

    Enjoy all the goodies! and happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many awesome books. The Name of the Star is fantastic. It's one of my favs of 2011. Hope you like it as much as I did. Enjoy all of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, you have so many amazing books this week!! :) I loooooooved Wither -- it was one of my fave reads of the year, and I really hope you love it too! Plus, Matched & Delirium were both awesome dystopians too! And who doesn't love chocolate?? ;)

    Awesome letterbox this week, Molly! :) And I'm still in love with that whole letterbox thing -- it makes me want to rename my own mailbox LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)