Sunday, 11 December 2011

In My Letterbox (6)



**In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won, bought or got for review in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In My Letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!**

'Only' got one book this week but boy, it's a goodun! Remember that WoW post?

Well, I got a confirmed ARC of this great dystopian thriller by Sam Hawksmoor!

AND IT'S ARRIVED! *happy dance*

And here's the back:


The cover is just beautiful! Look at it zoomed in:


Description from Goodreads.com

Believing she is possessed, Genie Magee's mother has imprisoned her all summer encouraged by the sinister Reverend Schneider. Beautiful Rian, love of her life, sets her free, and their escape washes them up at Marshall's remote farmhouse downriver. But why are there newspaper clippings of the missing kids pinned to Marshall's bathroom wall? And should they believe his stories about the experiments at the Fortress, an underground research station nearby? 


Genie meets Denis. Missing two years now, but hasn't grown an inch. Rian is haunted by RenĂ©e, who insists she's not actually dead. Soon they discover the terrible truth about Reverend Schneider and worse, Genie is next ... and Rian can't do a thing to prevent it. 


The Repossession is just the beginning.

I'm SO happy! Thanks so much Laure from Hodder's books.


What did you get in your Letterbox this week?



8 comments:

  1. never heard of repossession before but that is an awesome cover. great IMM :)

    check ours out HERE.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - now The Repossession looks like it would be just my cup of tea! Definitely adding it to my wishlist. I hope you enjoy it Molly. :)

    Shelagh
    The Word Fiend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I've never heard of this before (just like the other commenters!) but it looks wonderful. I think I'll have to keep an eye out for it after Christmas.

    The zoom-in of the cover creeps me out a little though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds good! I really like that cover too!
    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! Congrats on your ARC! Those are always so exciting! I just received an eARC in my email but I'll have to post about it next week now! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's great when a book you're really looking forward to just magically shows up on your doorstep, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! In My Letterbox has to be about the coolest thing ever! Another reason why I want to move and live there! x)

    I was ogling that cover -- it's SO COOL! And your excitement for it is so contagious that I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list too! I really hope you like it, Molly! It sounds absolutely AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this sounds fantastic I haven't heard of it before!! Love the cover!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)