Sunday, 4 December 2011

In my Letterbox (5)





**In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won, bought or got for review in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In My Letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!**

What I won first :)



A personalised signed copy of Concealed! Thanks to the author Sang Kromah for that one!

A copy of The Double Shadow by Sally Gardner from A Dream of Books! Thanks!

Next is what I got for review.

An ARC of Heaven by Christoph Marzi. I didn't request this one but I've found out that it's been translated from German, so I'm very interested! Thanks Laure from Hachette!

This isn't for review per se but, it's a catalogue of loads of upcoming Young Adult books that Egmont UK are publishing, that I can request. E.G. Michael Grant's new books Fear, Light and BZRK! Thanks so much Isla from Egmont!

And Finally are books that I've bought. Now. I've been on a book buying ban BUT you can tell that I could not resist this one!


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare! It's been released early in England :) Thanks to The Book Depository! AND if you look closely (see pic below) It's a Collector's First Edition!! :O :O :O My very first First Edition!














So I got a great haul this week! Sneak Peek into next week: Fear by Michael Grant (if it's arrived) AND Delirium by Lauren Oliver thanks to Vickie from Coma Calm! Great Random Act of Kindness! 


What did you get in your Letterbox this week?



8 comments:

  1. Awesome books this Week!!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. I so wish I had a first ed copy of Clockwork Prince. You're so lucky! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!

    Love Michael Grant's writing!

    HD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the clockwork prince! I've such great things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm IN LOVE with the cover of Heaven by Christoph Marzi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul my dear! I still have to read Clockwork Angel!! AAAAAH

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO FREAKING WAY!! I can not believe your already have CLOCKWORK PRINCE! YAY for the 1st edition! Enjoy every moment of that book! It's my favorite of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you for getting Clockwork Prince earlier! I can't wait to read it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)