Monday, 12 December 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


Hello fellow readers! As you might have noticed, it's my birthday today! It's the 12th of December and I'm 15! *cue party poppers*

(By the way, I KNOW that next year it'll be 12/12/12 and wouldn't it be cool if I was 12, TRUST ME I KNOW)

Anyway I had a brilliant day! AND, I got around £30 worth of Waterstones vouchers so In My Letterbox is going to be GOOOODDDDD this week!

I hope *maybe* to host a giveaway soon! YAY! So look out for that!

Happy reading my beautiful followers! 

Love your *15 years young* blogger!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you all the best in the world :D Oh, to be 15...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Age 15 was the worst year of my life so far. I wouldn't want to go back! Hope your day has been wonderful and that your year is a lot better than mine was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly! Happy belated birthday! Oh my goodness, so what did you get? Wonderful presents, I hope?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)