Friday, 16 December 2011

Follow and Feature Friday (7)


RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}

  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Once Upon A Time & Books Are Vital.

  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.

  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"

  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

  • If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


  • Question of the Week: When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


    I usually keep it. But if I have a copy already, I'll give it to my friends or donate it to either my local library or my school library.

    What do you do with books after you've read them? If you're a follower leave a link to your blog and/or twitter and I'll follow! 

    Thanks for reading!


    14 comments:

    1. Stopping through my Friday Follow! I am your newest follower :)

      http://lawyergirlruns86.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for following, Jenna! Following back :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. New follower!

      Nice answer :)

      Here's mine:
      http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_16.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. I get most of my books from the library and keep only my favorites - although getting an eReader might change that.

      ReplyDelete
    5. @Carbosse Following back, thanks!

      @Tanya Yes! I keep saving up for and eReader but I spend all my money on books :S

      ReplyDelete
    6. I keep mine too - although I definitely love lending them to friends/family members.

      Since getting an e-reader, the majority of my books are digital, so there's not much to do with those I guess. But nothing beats a physical copy that I can display on a bookshelf.

      :) My FF!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I wish I had the space to keep all of my books! Sadly I have to be really picky about what I keep :((

      Anna @ Literary Exploration

      ReplyDelete
    8. I don't keep double copies either. I give them away or donate them. There isn't enough space for doubles!

      Here is my Follow Friday post

      Old follower =)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Yay for keeping! (except double copies that's just wrong, we gotta share!)

      Awesome that you're from London, I wanna go to the Olympics! but I'm poor and in school ): haha

      Thanks for coming by my blog today, I appreciate it :)

      New follower of yours! (:

      ReplyDelete
    10. I generally keep all of the books I buy. I use to do a lot of sharing with friends but hardly anyone reads anymore! New follower!

      My Follow Friday!

      ReplyDelete
    11. new follower :)

      Great post! I usually keep the books I buy..unless they are from the library :)

      Happy Friday and Check out my follow Friday!
      http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-10.html

      ReplyDelete
    12. HI!! I'm a new GFC!!

      Maybe WHERE do you keep 'em is the next question!! :-) We all need our own library spaces!!

      ReplyDelete
    13. that is really sweet that you give it to your friends and the library. The library is so important for people who can not buy their books. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm following by email now instead just GFC.:)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Thanks you guys for commenting! And thanks Janiera for following via email! <3

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)