Friday, 23 December 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (8)


RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - From the Shadows I Review & Ce-Ce's Book Reviews.
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question of the Week: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?


Hmmm, tricky. I can't choose just one so I'll pick three? That's the least I can narrow it down to.

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to Hogwarts. I mean, who doesn't? I'd love to have all the powers and go to Transfiguration instead of Geography. So Harry Potter is my first choice.

Next, is The Mortal Instruments series. Being a Shadowhunter would be completely awesome and I'd love to hang around with the New York Institute people! It would be so cool!

And finally, I'd love to spend eternity in the Infernal Devices series. With Will. No Jem. No Will. No Jem SEE WHAT HAPPENS?! Victorian London sounds so classy yet so interesting. A marvellous place.

Which book(s) would you like to spend eternity in, and why? Leave a link to your blog/Twitter and I'll go follow!

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. AH! I never even thought of living in a Cassandra Clare world!!! Though, now, I'd have to choose between M.I. Or I.D. & I couldn't!

    New follower :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogwarts has been a very popular answer! Happy Holidays :)
    -Kaite @ Magic is in Words
    http://magicisinwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't read Clockwork Angel yet. I have it but haven't picked it up. Need to soon.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, every single time I see Harry Potter mentioned - which has been ALOT - I just want to reread it all over again :D Great answer :)

    I'm a new follower!
    If you'd like to check it out, I'm having a giveaway :) http://flippingthroughthepages00.blogspot.com/2011/12/100-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just fell in love with your blog D; i love all your choices! I'd take Transfiguration over Geography any day! New follower (:

    http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can agree with Harry Potter, but I haven't read and Cassandra Clare books yet. I'll have to get to them and see what I'm missing out on! :P Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watched all HP movies but haven't read the books. Read all Mortal Instrument books and they're great!! My answer is Middle-earth (LOTR), I would love to live with the elves!!!

    happy friday, new follower!

    iamjenai
    http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HP all the way!!!! New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry Potter! I wouldn't mind living in Hogwarts forever myself. :) New follower, Happy Holidays.

    PS. Your header's awesome! :)

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)