Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)



****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****


What I'm Waiting on this week:



Slated by Terri Terry! 
Released: 3rd May 2012
Now, you guys are quite lucky to see the cover of this, as it has not been released yet. I'm getting an ARC of this and the publisher was kind enough  to send me the cover on request. This IS a dystopian and it sounds like an amazing one!

Sixteen-year-old Kyla has been 'slated': all of her past memories erased, her entire personality wiped blank. She has been assigned a new name, a new date of birth and even new parents. The government that did this to her claim she was a terrorist, and that she has been given a second chance. But Kyla knows that the government has been lying. Without her memories, how will Kyla ever find the truth? And if her old self is really and truly dead, then what are the terrifying images that still haunt her dreams?
Doesn't it sound marvelous?


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?



5 comments:

  1. Ooh it does sound marvelous and if this is a dystopian then the government is definitely the enemy, they call her terrorist but I say revolutionary!! Adding it to my TBR, thanks for sharing ^_^.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good mystery!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! The cover is awesome. I'll be looking for your review =)
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...creepy but awesome looking cover. Sounds like a fantastic read. Adding it to my long TBR list. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've not hear of this one before! This sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)