Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where bloggers can say what books they're looking forward to or 'Waiting on' Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

My Waiting on Wednesday post this week is Clockwork Prince by Cassie Clare!

I absolutely adore all of Cassie's books! She's such a tremendous author who I had the great pleasure of meeting at her London signing! Post up soon! I'm so freaking excited to read this and find out whether Tessa is: 
like me! Sorry Will fans! Clockwork Prince is the second in the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare and is released on December 6th!

What's your WoW this week?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow and stopping by. So jealous you have an ARC copy of fractured. I'm glad you like it because now I can't wait to read it even more. Following you back. I've heard so mant good things about the Clockwork Prince and will have to add it to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    No problem, I saw your comment on Brenna's blog and thought I'd check it out! I got it at Cassie's (author of Clockwork Prince) signing actually! You'll love it! You ahve a beautiful blog and I appreciate the follow. If you want I can feature you tomorrow in my Follow Friday? You'll love Clockwork Prince if you've read the Mortal Instruments series!

    Thanks so much for the comment!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)