Thursday, 24 November 2011

Thursday Graphics (4)


**This beautiful button was created for free by the lovely Sandy at Scribing Shadows! Thanks so much!

Thursday graphics is a weekly meme hosted right here at Reading is my cup of tea! It's where bloggers can share images that they've like over the past week. Feel free to participate just link back to me. Leave a link in the comments and I'll be happy to check out your post!**

All photos this week are from Tumblr!


First because it's so true:


So true!


Next:
Mmm, hot cocoa season …

This is just so perfect! THE LITTLE GRATER IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!


And Finally (even though I don't celebrate it):
Avengers Hand Turkeys … Happy Thanksgiving, America.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!




2 comments:

  1. Keep Warm and Snuggle Up! I ADORE this!
    it suits my snowflake obsession perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I KNOW! How adorable! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)