Thursday, 3 November 2011

Thursday Graphics (1)

Right, I can't think of a Thursday meme so I'm starting my own! Please let me know if someone else has done it though! And I will stop calling it mine :)
It's where I show what funny pictures or pictures I like -I'll try to get book related stuff- and share with my *cough* meagre *cough* amount of followers. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO THOUGH!!! <3<3<3<3
                                                                                                                                                            
Found this one on Tumblr! It made me laugh because that is how I feel EVERY SINGLE MORNING!

Another Tumblr one, just because this is what I think every reader wants:


And I'll leave you with this delightful picture found on the wonders of Tumblr:


Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)