Thursday, 24 November 2011

Secret Blogger

Hey guys! I'm just here. At school. BLOGGING! Blogger isn't blocked, YAY! Technically, I'm allowed but I still feel all cool and James-Bond like. I'm sat here covering the screen (well not really) with my lovely fellow blogger and reader and friend LAUREN! Her blog isn't necessarily a book blog but a whole range of cool fun stuff! I highly recommend you check it out and follow if you like what you see! Everything on her blog is awesome (except her creepy obsession with JLS) GO FOLLOW!

http://www.theresnofuninbeingnormal.blogspot.com/

Thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. Haha look at you being all incognito xD. I shall go check out your friend's blog.

    Can you check out my friend's blog too? She's a book blogger but she also blogs about tv shows, movies, anime and manga :).

    WildFire Writing

    You'll see a couple posts by me on there too, she's quite new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sandy Your friend sounds cool! Of COURSE I'll check out her blog! My friend is also quite new but we're having a 'blogging party' tomorrow so I can (in her words) 'pimp her blog' hee hee thanks!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwaha! Ninja school-time blogging! Love it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I know! I felt all cool and secretive XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)