Saturday, 19 November 2011

Saturday Shows (3)





Hi!

Saturday shows is a new weekly meme that I'm starting! It's where bloggers can share the TV shows that they like. Please let me know if someone else has done it and if you like it! Feel free to take part as long as you link back to me!

This week is a VERY well known and infamous TV series in the UK but I'm not sure if it's known around the world...



...  It's where 10 or so celebrities (or wannabes) are sent into the Austrailian jungle to live in a camp. They are voted by the public to participate in gruesome challenges (e.g. eating kangeroo testicles) and the only way they can get out is by shouting 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!' It's very funny and I recommend!

What do you think of this post or do you have one of you own? Drop me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)