Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Quote of the day (18)




I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.



“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are

the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most 


patient of teachers.” 


― Charles William Eliot

Charles William Eliot

Charles William Eliot was an American academic who was selected as Harvard's president in 1869.


What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!



2 comments:

  1. Loving these quotes of the day ever since I started following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aylee Wow, thanks! That's a real honour considering your blog is one of my favourites!
    Thanks so much!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)