Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Quote of the Day (17)




I'm going to start doing a quote of the day. You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.



“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long 


enough to suit me.” 



― C.S. Lewis

As you can see by my blog name, I LOVE this quote!! It's so awesome, I might even add it to my sidebar or banner maybe. Any thoughts on that?


C.S. Lewis

C.S. Lewis was the brilliant author who wrote, of course, The Chronicles of Narnia! Awesome books. Just brilliant.
The author of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was born on this day in 1898.


What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!



3 comments:

  1. Now that is a very true quote!

    http://www.theresnofuninbeingnormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear every time you post one of these they get better!
    Agreed and agreed!
    Also: I ADORE C.S. Lewis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lauren Cheers Loz!

    @Sarah Thanks! I absolutely LOVE this quote and all of C.S. Lewis' works!

    Thanks for commenting!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)