Monday, 21 November 2011

Quote of the day (11)



I'm going to start doing a quote of the day! You can too, just link back to me!

This quote is sourced from Goodreads.com.

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as 
they go by." 
Douglas Adams
I think this quote is really funny! 
Douglas Adams is the amazing children's author who wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Great book, I highly recommend! Check it out! 
What do you think of this quote or do you have one of your own? Drop me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This reminds me of Jack Sparrow's quote in Dead Man's Chest.

    Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
    Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)