Saturday, 12 November 2011

Policy

SENDING BOOKS
I accept young adult FICTION books ONLY (no erotica, gore and horror stuff please) from publishers and authors I DO accept from self-published authors! Please note that I live in the UK so only contact me if you are willing to ship here. I do honest reviews so no hate for bad reviews. ARC's are much appreciated but I accept finished copies as well! If you are interested drop me an email at: mollygm96@gmail.com.

BOOK TOURS/ INTERVIEWS/ GUEST POSTS
I am more than willing to be part of a tour or host an interview or giveaway so please, if you have any information email me at mollygm96@gmail.com.

If you are a fellow blogger and want to take the mainstage and do a guest post, please! I'd be happy to oblige! Even if it's just a review I'd be happy for a bit of variety so feel free to email me at mollygm96@gmail.com


Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. I would love to talk to you about some of the book tours I am hosting - if you are interested just let me know at tgleichner(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly - your blog is amazing! I would love to do a guest post some time if you're interested. Give me a shout at freyajmorris@hotmail.co.uk if you want to follow it up. I'm over at: www.freyamorris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)