Monday, 28 November 2011

Movie Monday (3)


**Hi! I'm starting another new meme! Yay! Once again let me know if someone else has done it and you can take part as long as you link back me! Leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your post!

Movie Monday is where I recommend a film. Either one I've seen at the weekend or a super old one that deserves recognition. I'll try to get book based ones but I can't promise anything!**


This week:
In Time Poster

In Time! 


Starring Justin Timberlake as Will Salas and Amanda Seyfried as Sylvia Weis!


Summary from Imdb.com
In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system.


Now as you might know, I LOVE dystopians! They're my favourite type of book so I thought I'd go and see this!


I wasn't disappointed. It was very good! Brilliant idea with tremendous acting and suspense! I highly recommend for fans of action and romance. (Also if you love a little JT)


Trailer:


What did you think of this movie or do you think it sounds good? Drop me a comment!



4 comments:

  1. It sounds like it would be decently good, I like me some action movies and dystopian so it sounds like an interesting concept. I'll rent it when its available :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and had to follow. Your header and background are adorable! Looking forward to your posts. :)

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandy Yes it was really great! I really loved the idea of a future where time is the currency, I thought it would be interesting and it was!

    @Oh! Paper Pages Oh WOW! Thanks! It's little comments like yours that really make my day. I'll go follow back and thanks very much! Can I ask you something? How did you find my blog?

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the trailer of this one but the reviews haven't been any good :(


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)