Monday, 21 November 2011

Movie Monday (2)

**Hi! I'm starting another new meme! Yay! Once again let me know if someone else has done it and you can take part as long as you link back me! Leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your post!

Movie Monday is where I recommend a film. Either one I've seen at the weekend or a super old one that deserves recognition. I'll try to get book based ones but I can't promise anything!**

I think you all know what film I'm featuring this week: 

 



Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part one!

The Quileute and the Volturi close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses different threats to the wolf pack and vampire coven.

(I know it's not a very long synopsis but this is the only one I could find that didn't go all sob story and obsessive)

Now I know a lot of you Twilight haters are all going: WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU GO WATCH THIS??  Well, to be honest I wasn't sure myself. When I read these books a couple years ago, I was seriously fangirling over them. I was a Twihard. But them I discovered Harry Potter and The Hunger Games and so many more. I went back to these books a couple weeks ago and they're actually not very well written. I think the thing people get excited about is the concept of it. But anyway. I went to watch the other films and I felt like I owed it to my previous fangirl self to go and watch it. Also my huge Twihard friend didn't want to go alone.

I went and to be honest, the beginning made me want to stick pins in my eyes. SO SLOW! But as we got to the MAIN bit. (no spoilers) It actually got better! Lautner added much needed humour and they ended it on a cliff hanger. So, I recommend this to Twihards and people who feel they owe it to the books. You might find, you'll be pleasantly surprised!








2 comments:

  1. I Totally agree with you! I was Fan-girl Crazy at first but i'm actually not so bothered by them now. I quite liked the film! Great Post!
    Gabby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a Twi-Hard!!!
    I agree, I just love the concept of it!
    I love the films and books and of course Robert Pattinson! Got the first tickets I could!
    Obviously I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)