Monday, 7 November 2011

Movie Monday (1)


Hi! I'm starting another new meme! Yay! Once again let me know if someone else has done it and you can take part as long as you link back me! Leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your post!

Movie Monday is where I recommend a film. Either one I've seen at the weekend or a super old one that deserves recognition. I'll try to get book based ones but I can't promise anything!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Men: First class



In 1962, the United States government enlists the help of Mutants with superhuman abilities to stop a malicious dictator who is determined to start world war III.


Now. I might be a fangirl. But I LOVED this! You don't have to have watched the others to get it! It's about a professor and a traveller who are forced together. They are both mutants which means they have gifts. They train other mutants in a school to try and save them. They also have to try and find a malicious man who is trying to start World War 111.

I HIGHLY recommend to fantasy and actions fans but there is romance and humour in this too! Also, if you want to see a bit of James McAvoy being super adorable as always this is another recommendation for you. So if you haven't already go and watch it! The DVD got released a few days ago so GO GO GO!



Till next time :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)