Sunday, 27 November 2011

In my Letterbox (4)


**In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won, bought or got for review in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In My Letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!**

Hey! Since Publishers seem to hate me I have only got books that I've won this week.

First:

The beautiful Divergent by Veronica Roth! From Sandy at Scribing Shadows! So thank you very much!

Also, 


I won Elemental the first from Donna and Jess at Book Passion For Life! Thanks so much!

So that's it from me! What did you get in your Letterbox this week?


9 comments:

  1. Divergent is AWESOME!!!!! SQUEEEE

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent! Gorgeous book. Haven't heard of the other, but it looks lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEPPPP! Divergent!!!! I absolutely LOVE that book! Enjoy!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally still have to read Divergent.. bought it in the summer and still haven't gotten to it..

    Elemental looks good!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Giselle I know!! I'm not very far in but I can already tell that it's awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

    @ Carolina Thanks for stopping by! I'd heard of them both and yes, Divergent is very beautiful so far.

    @Brittani Thanks for stopping by! I know! It looks awesome! I will, thanks :) I'll go follow now

    @ Michele Thanks for visiting! I haven't finished it but it's awesome! I'll go sto by yours!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. DIVERGENT! I have an ARC of that, and I LOVED it. I would like a finished copy though :P

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hafsah Wow! Thanks for stopping by!! I LOVE your blog so thanks!

    Ooh! Congrats on the ARC!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divergent is really good. I'm so looking forward to reading Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jennifer Divergent is awesome so far! Can't wait for Insurgent. Thanks!

    Molly @ Reading is my cup of tea

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)