Sunday, 6 November 2011

In my Letterbox (2)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme where bloggers can show off books they've won or bought in the past week :) It is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren! I have only renamed it In my letterbox as that's what we Brits call it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


















What I got in my letterbox this week:

Well, I didn't buy any books! (I know!!) So here's what I won:

Won:
A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare!


This is the first "adult" book I've read, so I think I'm going to get into the swing of things before I post some reviews. However, thank-you very much to Jenny from Let Them Read Books!

Next is Forsaken and Forbidden by Jana Oliver, along with a load of Halloween chocolate!



Thank-you very much to My Kinda Book!

And that's it! Thanks for reading! What did you get in your Letterbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. cool mailbox, will have to look up some of these books:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh looks like you got some awesome stuff!!! I'll definitely have to check some of these out :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting guys! I can't wait to read these books :)

    Great posts!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)