Friday, 11 November 2011

Follow Friday (2)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison can read! It's where you promote blogs!

The person on my Follow Friday this week is lovely Gabby from The Chronicles of a Bookaholic!

I'm not going to ask her for a picture of herself but here's her profile picture and I actually love it! I actually might feature it on my Thursday Graphics!

 [keep+calm+and+blog+about+it.jpg]
Yes! It's awesome! Gabby is a lovely person but her beautiful has a very little amount of followers! Come on guys! All 23 of you, go and follow her blog! Please? Link her button below!



Thanks so much! If want to be featured in a future Follow Friday, just drop me a comment!


1 comment:

  1. I'm an author and book reviewer at http://www.janieraeldridge.blgospot.com I would love to be featured on your blog and will surely follow Gabby's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)