Friday, 18 November 2011

Follow Friday (3)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme created by Parajunkee and co-hosted by Alison Can Read where bloggers hop around meeting and following other bloggers.

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:



  • (Required) Follow Parajunkee.com  & Alison Can Read (our hosts).







  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Lauren's Book Bag & Books & Barks.







  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. 







  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments







  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"







  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers







  • If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!






  • Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


    I would ask for the whole library but I'm not going to pressure Santa. So! I USED to have three main books I'd adore but it's been cut down to two because I won Divergent by Veronica Roth in a giveaway!


    Right, the first book I've been wanting and to be honest NEEDING to read, is Delirium by Lauren Oliver!


    I KNOW! Second one is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!


    Yes! I should have read this but I have a lot!

    Leave a comment and I'll follow! What do you want from Santa this Christmas?






    16 comments:

    1. Both books are awesome!! I love them! I hope Santa brings it to you for Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Shatter Me was amazing. You will love it. Hope Santa brings you your books. New follower. Come check out my blog as well.

      Grace
      Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awesome picks for your wishlist!! New follower here!

      Feel free to check out my follow friday @ http://www.booklove101.com

      Have a Happy Follow Friday! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Shatter Me is at the top of my list! :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great choices :) Awesome YA titles. Seems like a pretty awesome Christmas at your house!

      Merry early Christmas!

      http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. I really want Shatter Me! I can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Ooh, I liked Delirium a lot! And I've heard many good things about Shatter Me!

      Thanks for stopping by! Following back :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh, lovely picks! These were both on my list as well :)

      New follower.

      Kim @ The Paper Planes

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following yours now! Awesome blog and I want to read Shatter Me a lot too!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Now following your blog too. I've yet to read Shatter Me, and have been dying to get my hands on a copy too.

      Happy Friday! :)

      Livin' Life Through Books

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thanks for stopping by. Following back. Happy FF.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I REALLY want to read Shutter Me!

      Thanks for stopping by

      - Kylie @ The Talking Teacup

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thanks for the follow, following back.

      ReplyDelete
    14. I would love a copy of Shatter Me, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

      ReplyDelete
    15. Good choices.
      Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Good picks! I just finished Shatter Me... at like, 3 O'Clock this morning. I couldn't put it down. AMAZING. I really want to read Delirium, too! I've heard good things.

      Hope Santa's kind this year!

      xx New follower (who now wants to go make a cup of tea due to subliminal messages from your fantastic blog name, despite the 30 degree weather in Sydney, AU, and it being WAY too hot for tea) XD

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)