Friday, 25 November 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (4)


RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:




  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Books and Beyond & The Book Addict.
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This weeks question is:

It's Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for - blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?


I'm thankful for a lot of things. First of all BLOGGERS who I'm grateful for:


Sandy at Scribing Shadows! She always comments on my posts with really lovely things to say AND she created my beautiful Thursday Graphics button FOR FREE! Thanks so much, Sandy!

Next is
My Photo

Sarah from Saz101! Like Sandy, Sarah is always first to comment on my posts and always says really lovely things! Thanks Sarah! Also, her blog needs a name so if you're creative, check out her blog and you could win $20!!

And Finally:
My Photo

Jennifer! From Rena Reviews! She, like the others, always comments and is super lovely but her blog needs more followers people! Go Go Go!

Some books I'm thankful for are:



Because they're all so awesome! 

What are you thankful for this Friday? Follow and leave a comment and go follow back!













11 comments:

  1. All three of those books are top faves of mine as well! Its been so nice meeting new people and making new friends. Its even cooler that books are what bring them all together.

    New Follower
    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for all of those books I'm especially thankful to Cassandra Clare for bringing Jace into our lives lol, I cannot wait for the movie to come out, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunger Games is epic! I can't wait for 2012!

    New follower:)

    Natshane (Dreamland Teenage Fantasy)
    http://dreamlandteenfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-me-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    New Follower :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger GAmes gave me a love for dystopians so I am thankful for that one especially! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey again! you`re so sweet! Love the comments you left! =D

    Im thankful for all the authors, readers and fellow book bloggers I have met and that have made my life so awesome!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable blog! New follower, please follow back, I'm trying to get to 500 followers :) http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following back... thanks for visiting my blog.

    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kristan Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sure to follow back!

    @Sarah Brown Hey! Sorry, I must have missed out your blog! I'll go follow now.

    @Morganville94 Thanks for stopping by! I also love the Morganvilles and The Hunger Games!

    @Lu Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I'll go follow and vote! Thanks for sharing!

    @Giselle Wow! Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is awesome!

    @Larrisa Awww thanks! Thanks for following! Really appreciate it :)

    @sch_94 Yes of course I'll follow back :)

    @The Fairytale Nerd! Thanks for following! No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Molly, I FAIL! I completely missed this one, and now I feel like a total moron!

    Thank you! I love stopping by your blog, and I love love love you quotes of the day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I blame Google Reader--it ate your feed. I have my blogs separated into different folders and you were in the wrong one >.<

    I was going, "hmmmm... I haven't seen Molly's posts in a while...?"

    Please forgive :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)