Sunday, 20 November 2011

Best Heroes and Heroines




Top 5 Sundays is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa over at Larissas Life.com!

This week is my Best Heroes and Heroines of 2011! So, in no particular order...


SHANE AND CLAIRE
I think, especially in this book, that they are AWESOME together!
JACE AND CLARY

Need I say more? They complement each other so beautifully!

SAM AND ASTRID

I especially love their relationship because of their rough turns and not everything is perfect.
KATNISS AND PEETA

All though I'm a Team Gale supporter I love Katniss and Peeta's relationship because they have to develop and understand it under such dramatic circumstances.
THOMAS AND TERESA 

I love their chemistry in this book but in the Scorch Trials...Curse you James Dashner you evil genius! *waves fist*

What do you think?


2 comments:

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)