Sunday, 23 October 2011

In My Letterbox (1)

I've have decided to finally jump on the bandwagon. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! It's a chance to show off what books you've received during the week or even the month if you want to!
  However, I have decided to call mine IML which stands for In My Letterbox because I am English (British) and we call it a letterbox not a mailbox.















In My Letterbox this week is:

Won:
Ecopy of The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching.


















Ecopy of Weaving Destiny by G.P. Ching. Both Ebooks from Amy at Lady Reader's Bookstuff!  Thank-You very much!


















Paperback copy of Eyes Of Crow by Jeri Smith-Ready from Danielle at Alpha Reader! Thank-You!



















A signed ARC of Fateful by Claudia Gray! Thanks to Claire at Claire Legrand.com!
See my review here.


















The Ab-sol-ute-ly T-shirt in this pic and a load of bookmarks (not pictured). Thanks to Jennifer from Jennifer Laurens.com!















Bought:
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan from WH Smith.



















Palace of the Damned by Darren Shan from WH Smith.


















The Death Cure by James Dashner from The Book Depository.


















So that's what I've got! What have you got in your Letterbox recently?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank-you so much for taking the time to comment, I know we all say it but all bloggers love comments :)